PDA

View Full Version : I found something that helps anxiety and depression!!!!!!

andyandys2005
01-03-2006, 04:50 AM
color=red][/color][b]
Hello everyone,
First off I know exactly what your talking about, I have anxiety and agoraphobia, although Ive never been diagnosed by a doctor with it, I used to go to the emergency room all the time for chest discomfort, pain sharp pain , hard time breathing, dizziness and almost all bad feelings you can think of, these feelings would lead to major panic attacks !!! I thought i was dying, I never knew what was wrong with me, My main fear was or still sometimes is heart attacks , because i looked up my feelings online, and they matched heart attacks, After i found out that there is also pain in the left arm i swear i felt it also,,I have had so many Electro Cardio Grams(EKC)s and blood work and even stress tests while exersizing vigorously too see if my heart was fine and yes It Is...What i notised was that all the time i was panicky I would go to the E.R. and as soon as the EKG was hooked up and the doctor would say that i was fine , That was too young for heart attacks or heart problems "the chances of you having anything wrong are slim to none" In his own words, I would feel tottaly cured,,,,,That would hold me for a few weeks, But then It would start up again and
back to the E.R. it was a cycle that i have overcome by One piece of paper a E.R. doc gave to me, WWW.STRESSCENTER.COM (http://WWW.STRESSCENTER.COM)
I have been doing the program for 3 weeks and have not had One Panic attack , I still have anxiety but trust me not anything close to like before!!!! It is a 15 week program that teaches you to deal with your anxiety and depression....It is an awesome program , GO to your doc or E.R. its faster there instant results, get checked an EKG and if your fine then i highly recomend everyone to try this program , Its working for me and its free to try for 1 month,
I really didnt belive it could help me, as i was so messed up , but It is helping me alot, I havent been to the E.R. since then, so try it out and see for yourself, Its expensive about 400 dollars, but to me it is totally worth it...there are payment plans as well,
or go to ebay and type in Midwest Center attacking anxiety and depression program by Lucinda Basset, It usually runs around 100 dollars, Oh yeah by the way the sharp chest pains you feel when you breathe in are caused by the muscles in your chest walls expanding and tightning thats normal , Trust me i asked alot of doctors that question... Hopefully I helped someone out , I know alot about this stuff I got real deep into it..

karmica
01-05-2006, 04:47 AM
Do you know of any way to get it in Australia?

andyandys2005
01-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Order it on Ebay.com
Or try the customer service
toll free number. usually
Ebay sellers ship world wide.

karmica
01-07-2006, 09:42 PM
What's the toll free number? I couldn't find it on their website.

andyandys2005
01-08-2006, 02:05 AM
yes the toll free number is 1 800 611 0857
Mid West Center

shahram72
01-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Yeah, it's a good program, just don't lose the discs. My mother bought this for me and I lost it when I moved. Typical of me. Wish I had it now.