PDA

View Full Version : Just Came From Dental Appointment-Yikes.

1Bluerose68
11-25-2015, 02:00 PM
I had 1 filling restoration done. But I almost pulled out @ last minute due to Not trusting the pilot in charge of the drill. I swear I am such a Big Chicken Shit. The numbing shot scares me so I always get the topical 1st. But since the order was not followed I freaked out Big Time and almost walked out of the Office. but then the receptionist seemed to be a Great Listener and after talking w/ her I Re-Considered my decision to walk out and grinned and Beared my Drill n Fill Dental Appt for 1 very basic dental restoration procedure. Its just the shot that freaks me out, like i said.....OH and get this, they didn't even have the Diamond Burr available so the entire time I was worried sick that the dentist wouldn't be able to "Quite Cut My Enamel " just right. Oh then he couldn't tell my old enamel color filling which he was removing from enamel , the real enamel. They use a laser in technology now days to melt the fake stuff away then theirs No Guess Work about it. So this office is apparently too behind in technology but they dont charge too much but they do make me worry during treatment over this issue...

cloudy black
11-26-2015, 08:11 AM
arh there's nothing quite like a drill and fill! yes i had a rubbish time with my previous dentist which is why it is my previous dentist its history! and no by jigger my new dentist at the new practice is leaving boooo! hoooo! boooo! hooooo! can someone find me a tissue please. so i have that to dread next time i go

MiST
11-27-2015, 08:56 AM
Dentists..

They are evil

cloudy black
11-28-2015, 08:57 AM
yes i think i know what you mean. at my last dentist it got so bad part way through the treatment that i was almost freaking out. and thats why i never went back to that practice.

The Intolerable Kid
12-04-2015, 09:22 AM
You're not a chicken shit, most dentists are evil.
My childhood dentist once cut out an impacted wisdom tooth brutally by hand, soaking my shirt through with blood, literally sawing it out of my jaw. Agony. He really enjoyed it, mocking me when it was over. Later in life when I had the same problem with a different tooth, my current dentist was mortified by this story and insisted the only way it should be done is surgically under anesthesia.
Orthodontist was an evil pain freak too. A real vicious bastard. The only reason these people are not righteously banned from society is that there are some legitimate needs for their services.

cloudy black
12-04-2015, 10:23 AM
i wonder if they ever get to write a book on their experiences. i bet the title would be something like, the confessions of a sociopath. perhaps they were in politics before they were a dentist...