PDA

View Full Version : i can't take it anymore.

Nic Marsella
11-24-2015, 11:21 PM
I was having anxiety before I went to bed....but I was tired, so I went to sleep. I've got to be at work at 5am. I went to sleep around 10pm.

I wasn't even asleep for 90 minutes before I woke up in the fast upswing of a panic attack.

i'm starting to come down now.

I already called out sick for the morning.

I am supposed to have an appt with a new psychiatrist on the 2nd of December....but I can't wait any longer. this has been literally the worst 3 weeks of my life.

i'm going as soon as the office opens up in the morning and i'm going to stay there until someone can see me.

Enduronman
11-25-2015, 12:46 AM
Hmm..Yes, night terrors, panic. Got any ideas on the primary thought, then the attack?
You stated 3 weeks. What is the significance of 3 weeks? What changed then if you know?
A Psychiatrist is by far the best bet, he can prescribe what you need to get some sleep, and stop this panic, and attacks.
Most of the time, people have panic attacks provoked, or brought on, by being involved in something or having a feeling while around others, or thinking that something bad is going to happen and much worry or fears.
Doing my best here Nic, trying to envision sudden panic attacks while asleep in ones own bed...
Maybe, another member has encountered this before, seen this, experienced this.
My panic attacks where happening in much different situations friend. While, something major was happening and changing in my life.

E-Man

Nic Marsella
11-25-2015, 08:38 AM
thanks, E....

honestly, I have no idea what the significance of the last 3 weeks is. its not like I have anything to worry about. I like my job, I have a good family and friends, I live in absolute paradise by the beach, I have a roof over my head, clothes, food, cigarettes to smoke and cold beer to drink.