PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new youtube channel hopefully will help

anxietykidd
11-18-2015, 09:45 PM
i realize there are alot of anxiety channels out there but i just thought i might try to start one and hopefully shed some light on how i feel and hop;efully help; me to know that im not alone and vise versa or however you spell that term i just use... feel free to add my youtube channel and message me its linked to my email so i can get back to you asap;.... unfortunately the app on the iphone doesnt work for my phone iphone apple 6 plus so yeah hit me up; ask away and lets help; eachother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2MsBc2ZXIo

anxietykidd
11-18-2015, 10:19 PM
hey guys i got a video soon about chest p;ain its just a little bit about it but it also has a little info on how im coping

jessed03
11-18-2015, 10:56 PM
I just watched your vid and gave you your first thumbs up!

I'm with you on your reason for joining here. When you're feeling all those insane symptoms, it's great to know others are going through something similar. Sounds selfish, but it's nice knowing what you're suffering from is actually non-fatal and kind of normal.

anxietykidd
11-18-2015, 11:06 PM
soooooo true im just glad i got the clean bill of health and am on the road to recovery.... it helps to be able to talk to others for advice and thought it might be nice for some actual visual of the beast with a thousand symptoms... ohhh and thanks for the support