PDA

View Full Version : "Rescue Remedy" herbal treatment for anxiety?

Maggie May
01-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Hey friends,

Just wondering if anyone here has tried the herbal treatment called Rescue Remedy. I heard about it from some source that I consider reliable, I wish I could remember which one it was! It might have been NPR or something. Anyway, I'm going to check with my doctor to make sure it doesn't cause a bad interaction with my other meds, and if it's all good, then I'll try it out and give you guys the full report.

Leaving no stone unturned,

Maggie :)

shoe
01-04-2006, 12:40 PM
maggie,

haven't heard of that.. do you have a link?

I've heard of another herbal blend for anxiety called 'Clarocet' (http://www.clarocet.com), which I decided to stay away from after they changed the main ingredients and didn't answer my questions as to why they would do that without telling their customers. I've since labeled them as a B.S. company hehe.

well, good luck with it anyway

Maggie May
01-04-2006, 01:30 PM
http://www.earthbaby.com/rescueremedy.html

Yeah, I'm always on the lookout for bogus herbal remedies, but I figure since Rescue Remedy only costs 10 bucks, it's not too big of a financial risk.

I think I'm going to buy some today, doc said there should be no drug interactions. More soon!

Maggie

scatmantom
01-04-2006, 02:20 PM
yea i used to use that....it actually does work. Its not a complete cure but it definatly makes anxiety easier to deal with.

Problem for me was I started gettin worried if i left home without it...so i stopped using it all together.
]
hope that helps

rymorg2
01-13-2006, 10:35 AM
I've heard a lot of good things about this, and just this week got some myself....it actually has helped. It takes the edge off. It's not a cure, that's for sure, but if it helps it can't hurt.

Maggie May
01-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, after a week of use, I'm sorry to say that it had no effect on me. :( Smells good, though, I'll use it for perfume. :)

rymorg2
01-15-2006, 03:58 PM
At least it has some use still, lol! Sorry it didn't work for you. ;)Cyndi