PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone (Specific Case)

Sasha989
11-16-2015, 06:55 AM
Ok im Sasha from Germany im 26 now male.

This is my story..Exactly 2 weeks ago i got very drunk with wiskey a bit less then 0.5l i drinked and kinda poisoned myself.Tomorrow puked more than 15 times..(im not alchocolic i drink maybe once in 2-3 months)..but i never got so drunk in my life like now..

it was weeding ..not mine)..so that day i waited whole day so that hangover passes,but no at 9pm i decided after whole that day to go to ER they gaved me klometol/buscopan injection for pains and no Infusion and sent me home..3-4 days after that poisoning i got somehow into ''normal'' but then started my problem i got pannic attack during my meal and tomorrow aswell..so i bougt myself Vitamin B complex and one pill a day keeps my anxiety away (not totally but i function normally)..

i decided to go to doctor and yesterday she gave me infusion of Vitamin B + Glucose + Vitamin C..but i didnt felt a thing..i started taking magnesium aswell and im doing blood test tomorrow..so for last 7-8 days if i dont take my vitamin B pill i get anxious nervous very sensitive to light or noize..

If anyone has any suggestions what might it be tell please ..any help appreciated

So if vitamin B complex is making me half ''normal'' means i have deficiency of it or someting else ?

Looking forward to your answers

jessed03
11-17-2015, 07:57 PM
Hey Sascha,

How long until you get your results back?

Unfortunately, there's really no way of knowing if you're deficient in vitamin B. Only your blood work will reveal that. :)

Vitamin B can be very relaxing for some. Ironically it can over-activate others. So, you could be suffering from a deficiency, or you could just be enjoying the calming effects of the supplement.

Sasha989
11-18-2015, 02:20 AM
Bloodtest results are tomorrow :)) will write here.. thx for reply

Sasha989
11-23-2015, 02:39 PM
wow today i found out what caused all that mess in my head it was gluten !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i noticed that every time i eat i get depressed and panic attacks..and today i ate only fruits and for lunch broccoli .. without any medications my anxiety and depression STOPPED !!!!!!!! jesus .......i was like reborn !!! i stopped eating bread and anything tat might have gluten in it and it worked !!!