PDA

View Full Version : Hi, newbie here!

chrisjudson
11-12-2015, 06:40 AM
Hi all,

at the moment I don't know where else to go. Church seem to have given up on me, friends have lost their patience with me because im struggling to get through each day....I have been in a forced separation for the last 5 months and every day just seems to get longer and harder and just struggling to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I have been reaching out to parents who have been fantastic, however they currently live in Wales and im in Solihull (nr Birmingham) so I cant reside at theirs too much (mostly weekends) but even when I do that, people seem to criticise me for being re-dependent on my parents during a time they just expect me to get on with my life as though its the easiest thing in the world.

I hate my life right now and constantly getting anxiety/panic attacks. The doctors have put me on anti-depressants recently which I have tried to cope without due to a bad experience with them before...however due to not being able to control my emotions as of recent, I feel like its the only thing I can do

is anyone else going through anything like this?

MiST
11-12-2015, 07:50 AM
Lots of people. Your among friends here.