PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

MissDD
11-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Hey y'all!! Not sure how this "welcome message" is supposed to go but oh well. =) I joined this forum in hopes of finding some people to chat with who understand what I'm going through. Someone to relate, I guess you could say. I'm a 27 year old plain Jane from the hills of Eastern Kentucky. The name's DD though, not Jane. I've struggled with anxiety all my life, but it's gotten a lot worse over the last couple years. I've experienced some pretty unfortunate events so that I blame for my increased anxiety. I thought I had a handle on it but I'm fairly confident I've had nervous breakdown at some point. It's not funny but I laugh as I type that for some reason. I never realized a nervous breakdown was an actual thing, just something people said, until I had one myself. It sounds so cliche but in all honesty, I believe I've lost a few screws along the way. Maybe y'all can help me find them! Ha! Ha! Well, nice to meet y'all!

<3 DD

cloudy black
11-20-2015, 10:53 AM
hello and welcome MissDD i have found it helpful regarding nervous breakdown got an idea what you mean. i have had a couple of times in my life where i have sailed close to a breakdown, is all i could think it was. the last one was in 2008. i started to feel rough again last year and went to the GP... what i do know is that it takes a long time to come "back" from it. and yet people think that i am fine. oh and by the way the word FINE means o can i swear on this forum?
Foxed up
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional
so now i can say i am fine!

JaneCrory
11-20-2015, 01:38 PM
Welcome fellow newbie :)

Hope you are keeping well x