PDA

View Full Version : Clonazapam?!?!?!?!?

Blaza502
11-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Two weeks ago my Dr started me on Clonazepam .5mg twice daily for what he said was anxiety/panic attacks (sudden onset, non provoked )....I also take Buspar (which I have taken for about 8 years). I have not heard good things about the Clonazepam and am not sure I want to take it...the problem is...it makes me feel so NORMAL!! Not high, not buzzed...just totally NORMAL for a change. I have been taking it for almost two weeks and a couple times I have tried to skip a dose to see if I still need to take it and about 4-5 hours after my skipped dose, I start to feel shaky inside, palpitations/pounding heart, nervousness....in your opinion is this just my anxiety/panick returning or is it a withdrawal effect from not taking the Clonazepam?

Anne1221
11-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Maybe you could try cutting that in half and see how you feel???

gadguy
11-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Two weeks ago my Dr started me on Clonazepam .5mg twice daily for what he said was anxiety/panic attacks (sudden onset, non provoked )....I also take Buspar (which I have taken for about 8 years). I have not heard good things about the Clonazepam and am not sure I want to take it...the problem is...it makes me feel so NORMAL!! Not high, not buzzed...just totally NORMAL for a change. I have been taking it for almost two weeks and a couple times I have tried to skip a dose to see if I still need to take it and about 4-5 hours after my skipped dose, I start to feel shaky inside, palpitations/pounding heart, nervousness....in your opinion is this just my anxiety/panick returning or is it a withdrawal effect from not taking the Clonazepam?

I take Clonazepam 1 mg for sleep every-night, if I miss a a few days I have no problems other than no sleep. I would guess anxiety, but everyone is different check with your Doc. I also on the rare occasion will take 1/2 of one to take the edge off if needed.

The Intolerable Kid
11-10-2015, 10:20 AM
I liked it when I took it. No negative residual or withdrawal effects. Just my 2 cents.