PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough

danielJ
11-05-2015, 08:52 AM
If you search, you'll see that I posted quite a few threads about my heart beating fast and how I possibly have incurable heart diseases and so on... I was depressed, I woke up every night at 4 AM with night sweats, I couldn't walk due to my heartrate skyrocketing with minimal activity, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't eat, I lost weight and I missed out on school, this has been going on for a MONTH with no rest, it could very well be said that this month was the worst month since I was born. Whenever I saw a beggar on the street I thought to myself, 'I would gladly switch places with that person' and other thoughts like 'does he even know how happy he is that he does not have the condition I do?'

Well, we have a breakthrough. It began as usual, me waking up at 4 AM with 120 bpm, and it jumping to 150 bpm when I walk around the room. Later that day I sat on the computer and saw a notification on my YouTube channel that told me something big is happening in Israel (I watch prophecies, don't laugh) so I went to that video, and was very concentrated and amazed, I forgot my troubles and then I realized my heart was beating 65 bpm. Then I was like "AM I DREAMING?" and after a few seconds of measuring it, the pulse went up again to 100 bpm. This is when I began to really realize that it's all anxiety. Immediately it came to my mind how two days before all of this began I accidentaly stumbled across someone on Yahoo Answers with a heart disease that said how his heart was beating fast constantly.

Then I realized what was going on. The struggles of that person were imprinted in my mind as I found it horrible. Two days later, my heart began racing. Coincidence? No at all. Now that I have realized what it's all about, I'm able to drive my bicycle for miles, I'm able to have a normal pulse and live a normal life. I never thought anxiety could be this powerful, but now I know it can. It's extraordinary.