PDA

View Full Version : Another new person here.

karmica
01-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Hi everyone.
I'm new to this site, I'm from Melbourne in Australia. I'm a 21 year old single mother, and I've suffered from anxiety since about 1999. Before that I'd had one or two attacks, but didn't know what they were and wasn't phased by them - I thought I was just sick (physically).
I was recovered. I was going to the gym. Catching public transport. I went on a holiday to a town in the next state (8 hours driving crammed in the car with my parents, daughter, and younger cousin) and was FINE. Maybe once every 6-12 months I'd have a little anxiety attack, but most of the time I was FINE. It had taken me 6 years to get to where I was... and it took me about an hour to go back. Back SIX YEARS. Inside the house. Haven't walked further than a couple of streets away, and the furthest I've gone in the car is the local corner store (not even a two minute drive away) and it was horrible. Christmas has come and gone (I've been like this for a bit over a month again now), and thank God for things like Ebay etc., as I was still able to get my daughter thing's for Christmas, but she's really missing out. I feel so stuck, there's NO come-to-me type help available here... I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Maggie May
01-02-2006, 03:10 AM
Hey Karmica,

I'm so sorry to hear about your "relapse", you must be furious. Its sounds pretty serious this time around... how do you feel about meds and/or therapy?

Welcome, it's nice to meet you.

Maggie

andyandys2005
01-03-2006, 04:48 AM
www.stresscenter.com (http://www.stresscenter.com)
it works [for me], look for the
program on ebay its \
cheaper!!
hope this helps.