PDA

View Full Version : Google freaked me out today

danielJ
10-31-2015, 10:02 AM
Lately I have had fast heartbeat, as some of you may know because I have written about it, but today I read about 'Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia' and that their heart also beats fast for weeks months and years -- ok so far... then I came across the part where it said that 'no one knows why it happens' and that the only cure is heart surgery. At this moment I began to get sweaty hands and simply freak out internally...

I can't even get myself to do a small, tiny procedure called circumcision not to mention this!
Thanks Google, for throwing me in depression. I don't even know if it's true or not.

Twobluebutterflie
10-31-2015, 01:58 PM
I think you shall check with your doctor why might be the cause for your fast heartbeat, it might be high blood pressure. it is generally a simple cause.

gadguy
11-02-2015, 06:43 AM
Lately I have had fast heartbeat, as some of you may know because I have written about it, but today I read about 'Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia' and that their heart also beats fast for weeks months and years -- ok so far... then I came across the part where it said that 'no one knows why it happens' and that the only cure is heart surgery. At this moment I began to get sweaty hands and simply freak out internally...

I can't even get myself to do a small, tiny procedure called circumcision not to mention this!
Thanks Google, for throwing me in depression. I don't even know if it's true or not.

Take a breathe, don't jump to conclusions 9 times out of 10 if there is something wrong its the minor...not worst case scenario ..anxiety itself can make your heart beat fast....please don't self diagnose...see a DR and if as you do have health anxiety stay off the intranet...you are only making yourself worse. If you are concerned go see a DR...no need to worry until there is something to worry about.

Nervous Ninny
11-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Go find out if there is a problem.

Kixxi
11-02-2015, 02:11 PM

I agree with the previous replies. It is essential to get checked out before you worry about anything. Trust me, I'm the same. I Google stuff and freak myself out.
I also Googled fast heartbeat, turned out it was a panic attack and anxiety...