PDA

View Full Version : Should I worry?

pigsquiggle
10-28-2015, 02:06 PM
Yo, so I'm 15, and my memory problems seem to be not going away. I had was terrified I had a brain tumour, although I realise that it's unlikely after I've had so many symptoms that it wouldn't make sense if I had one, if you know what I mean? Anyway, during this time of anxiety, my memory started to go. At first, it would only happen when the anxiety peaked, but these last two and half weeks have been the worst. Day to day forgetfulness. It's only names or words for things e.g sterilisation. Most of the time I do remember them though. I've only just told myself that it's not but my anxiety seems to relapse and panic attack happens again. Do you think it could be the constant anxiety from the last two months?

NixonRulz
10-28-2015, 02:32 PM
Yo, so I'm 15, and my memory problems seem to be not going away. I had was terrified I had a brain tumour, although I realise that it's unlikely after I've had so many symptoms that it wouldn't make sense if I had one, if you know what I mean? Anyway, during this time of anxiety, my memory started to go. At first, it would only happen when the anxiety peaked, but these last two and half weeks have been the worst. Day to day forgetfulness. It's only names or words for things e.g sterilisation. Most of the time I do remember them though. I've only just told myself that it's not but my anxiety seems to relapse and panic attack happens again. Do you think it could be the constant anxiety from the last two months?

That's what it is. If you are healthy and forgetting like that, anxiety is the culprit. I used to forget everything. It was a joke