PDA

View Full Version : hypnotherapy

motherof3
09-11-2008, 09:41 AM
im off for a session of hypnotherapy tonite. i had 4 sessions when this anxiety first started. and postnatal depression. it worked fantasticly. this weekend though i had a bit of a wobble that i have been struggling to get myself out of. hopefully this will give me the kick i need to take control of this pest again. i would recomend hypnotherapy to everyone. when i was at my worst i couldnt even be in a room with my newborn baby without throwing up. it helped me then so fingers crossed it can do it again!!!!

Evilbob333
09-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Sounds great...best of luck, best of luck with it!
Would you explain the process that this takes cos i've considered it but always got anxious about someone poking around in my subconcious mind!

Cheers

motherof3
09-11-2008, 09:50 AM
it scared the hell out of me to start with (didnt want to be clucking like a chicken everytime i heard a bell) its very relaxed you arent actually put under. you are totaly aware of what is going on and can stop the process at any time. is what it does is helps you break the cycle of all the negative and pessimistic thoughts. i was planning my babys funeral and morbid things like that.(he was a very early baby). but it made me change my thought process. instead of what ifs its so what. u have no control of what goes on in this world but in your mind you want that control over everything.hope you understand that.

Evilbob333
09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Sounds good...i think i'll have a look into that. does it have a long term impact? what kind of price are we talking about?