PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or something else?

MorningSadness00
09-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Well lets see,
I see auras around lights and not just lights about everything else too and i have double vision, and my eyes are sensitive to light.
and then i feel like my muscles in my face are weak, like i cant talk right and sometimes i repeat something before i actually say it if that made any sense. and i have really bad mood swings, and always feel like im going to pass out all the time. and i feel confused often, and im having a hard time spelling easy words..... god im scared.
does anyone else experience this? or is there something seriously wrong with me? Ive been scared that i have a brain tumor, and also i feel like i am experiencing memory loss. By the way im only 19. Scared

i do have one bad eye that i cant see out of and its been that way sense i was like 3, and a lady at my moms job has the same thing and she gets double vision when she has both eyes open but when she closes her bad eye it goes away, just like with me. when i close my bad eye the double vision goes away, but it does feel like its gotten better.
Also i am going to try and make an appointment at the health department for a physical because, i think i have a hyperthyroid problem and that can cause double vision. I also have dry eyes that feel like they're bulging out of my head and that's a symptom of Graves disease. I did have my thyroid checked about 5 years ago, and they said it was kind of elevated, and that's a lot of time. in between so it could have gotten worse.

square
09-11-2008, 01:50 AM
I've had my thyroid checked twice and was disappointed both times that it was normal - I guess I was looking for a definitive answer. Anyway, good to get that checked.

I forget things all the time, but more so when things are stressful. So many ways the anxiety can manifest itself, that's the symptom that day.

Like a puppet to some bored and bitter magician.

I get frustrated too.