PDA

View Full Version : High heart rate

AnxietyFree1day
10-14-2015, 05:47 AM
Hi so I have had some really bad panic attacks the last few weeks! I have hardly left the house at all because of it. The last 3 nights I have had some severe panic attacks where my heart has literally been pounding. Today I have waken up and all my muscles are sore which is obvious considering how stressed out I have been. My hear rate has been high when walking about like it beats really fast and I was just wondering if this is normal?

NixonRulz
10-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Hi so I have had some really bad panic attacks the last few weeks! I have hardly left the house at all because of it. The last 3 nights I have had some severe panic attacks where my heart has literally been pounding. Today I have waken up and all my muscles are sore which is obvious considering how stressed out I have been. My hear rate has been high when walking about like it beats really fast and I was just wondering if this is normal?

Yup!

Anxious folks focus on their breathing and heart and scan their body constantly. My heart used to feel like it was beating out of my chest at night. Nighttime panic attacks were always the most fun

danielJ
10-30-2015, 12:12 PM
Yeah I feel you mate