PDA

View Full Version : I just need someone to talk to and listen to me right now...I'd appreciate

idk2012ftw
10-07-2015, 12:26 AM
I dont know where to begin. For 5 years I've had chest pains. I have a fear of death and for years i have gone to ER like times because i thought i was gonna die due to my chest pains thinking it was a heart attack etc. Ive also gone to doctors and all the doctors say nothing is wrong with me. They cant find anything wrong based on bloodwork, xrays, and ekg and said all was normal. I havent complained to doctors or went to the ER in aboout a year because I am just going to lose my sh*t if they say nothing is wrong with me. There has to be something wrong with me. At nite i'll wake up cuz my heart seems to beat waayy to slow. I'll get chest pain and back pain while im working. I get heart palpitations constantly. I know something is wrong with me but im tired of this way of life. Im literally f*cking bawling my eyes out typing all this out. I've been crying this whole day cuz i think im gonna die and have some undiagnosed heart condition. Especially reading stories of other young people who are young like me and died from an undiagnosed heart condition. Im about to be 18 in a month. i know im young but just because im young doesnt mean something i wont have a heart problem/die. To be honest.... im just ranting here.. i know nobody cares or might even read this but i just really needed to pour my anger and frustation out somewhere because i dont know what to do with myself. its 1 a.m and i have to wake up at 6 a.m to go to school but im to scared to sleep. anyone out there facing my problem/something similar, anyone awake?

Jessicaleanne1992
10-07-2015, 01:07 AM
I dont know where to begin. For 5 years I've had chest pains. I have a fear of death and for years i have gone to ER like times because i thought i was gonna die due to my chest pains thinking it was a heart attack etc. Ive also gone to doctors and all the doctors say nothing is wrong with me. They cant find anything wrong based on bloodwork, xrays, and ekg and said all was normal. I havent complained to doctors or went to the ER in aboout a year because I am just going to lose my sh*t if they say nothing is wrong with me. There has to be something wrong with me. At nite i'll wake up cuz my heart seems to beat waayy to slow. I'll get chest pain and back pain while im working. I get heart palpitations constantly. I know something is wrong with me but im tired of this way of life. Im literally f*cking bawling my eyes out typing all this out. I've been crying this whole day cuz i think im gonna die and have some undiagnosed heart condition. Especially reading stories of other young people who are young like me and died from an undiagnosed heart condition. Im about to be 18 in a month. i know im young but just because im young doesnt mean something i wont have a heart problem/die. To be honest.... im just ranting here.. i know nobody cares or might even read this but i just really needed to pour my anger and frustation out somewhere because i dont know what to do with myself. its 1 a.m and i have to wake up at 6 a.m to go to school but im to scared to sleep. anyone out there facing my problem/something similar, anyone awake?

I feel your pain. I have to be up at 6 for work and connot sleep. You're not alone. I'm here for you.

glimmer2525
10-07-2015, 08:23 AM

You're absolutely not alone. I've been in that same boat when it comes to health anxiety. I went to so many doctors including a cardiologist. The thing that was terrifying me the worst was this fear that I had a heart condition. I know, it's scary stuff. For the most part I've gotten a great handle on things (check out my most recent post), but I'll admit sometimes I face certain triggers and I feel that anxious feeling again. Only this time around I can get ahold of it quicker before it gets out of hand. I've seen in the news where that young boy from YouTube died from an undiagnosed condition and it did trigger those old painful fears of mine. But we can't live our lives that way (in constant fear). If you've had the full medical checkup and its still bothering you, there's nothing wrong with getting a second opinion (for your peace of mind). After that though, it's going to take some work on your part to ever get past this. Feel free to reach out to me anytime. I care and I've been there.

jamleejoy
10-07-2015, 12:23 PM
if you need to talk my Skype name is jamleejoy

Kierstennotsojoy
10-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Definitely been there. But it's part of anexiety. And the heart stuff is completely normal. If you look through a few of the symptoms forums it'll put your mind at easy. But just relax. Because everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay. It's not the end.

idk2012ftw
10-15-2015, 06:59 PM
Thanks everyone for your support and understanding. Makes me feel better to know that someone can relate to me and help out. =)

Gar
10-15-2015, 07:36 PM

IDK, it hurts me to know exactly what you're going through at such a young age. Please be strong enough to talk to your doctor or school counselor regarding anxiety disorders. If they brush you off, don't stop until you find someone who will help you. Believe me when I tell you it helps to talk to someone (one on one or in a group setting). I know that you feel like you are going to die but you must try and explain to yourself that you have been seen in the ER and they have found nothing wrong regarding your heart. You must also realize that you have been having this terrible / scary feeling for the past 5 years and you are still alive! You have has chest X-rays and EKG's and all is ok with that regard. Do me a favor, I'm sure you have an iPhone and headphones right!😃 I want you to put on sone relaxing / mellow music (I'm a ray gay type of guy so I listen to SOJA, Bob, or Jboog) and try to concentrate on the vibes and breathe. I hope this helps a little and let me know if you still need someone to talk to.

Chris..

idk2012ftw
10-27-2015, 10:41 PM
Thanks Chris, once again thanks for anyone replying. Makes me feel better to know that I'm not alone.