PDA

View Full Version : I have really bad anxiety problems :-(

Andy Briggs
10-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Right now im in panic mode its 20.00hrs in uk and im going to have a long night ahead of me. I cant sleep properly and even though i get so tired i have to forcibly stay awake.

Im scared to sleep with having a fear of dying. I get immense emotional trauma that effects me physically, mentally and makes me in fear of everything. From walking into my own kitchen knowing that no one is there to sounds out of the ordinary. I cant watch or concentrate on tv.

RIGHT now im having a massive panic attack where i get pins and needles and really bad (butterflies, dont know how else to explain it~) sometimes it makes me feel if im having a flaming nervous breakdown, has anyone got any advice to help me calm down, if only pain killers would work lol

I try and take my mind of it on my xbox but that dont work neither.

Thanks

Andy

unknownme
10-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Tell yourself over and over you won't die, breath deeply. It's all in your mind. You know your health is ok but if you don't know it go to The doctor, just to be racionally capable of saying "ok, I have proof it's all okay".
Be strong, I know how suffocating silence is once you turn off The tv, but your mind can be a powerful tool, for better or for worse.

Andy Briggs
10-06-2015, 05:58 PM
thanks its still really bad now from a scale of 1 to 10..........10 being really bad its a 10.......and its really overpowering cbt does not seem to work.

unknownme
10-06-2015, 06:20 PM
You didnt post the complete message.

Have you tried Valerian root, chamomile tea or other natural calmers? People adviced me Rescue Remedy (and you have it on the UK).

idk2012ftw
10-07-2015, 12:30 AM
I feel you. We in this sh*t together.... its all about just trying to learn how to cope with it. Thats my strategy so far. =)