PDA

View Full Version : My job gives me insomnia

Jessicaleanne1992
10-05-2015, 01:41 AM
I cannot sleep at night knowing I have work the next day. I end up laying in bed thinking about anything and everything. I just cannot fall asleep. And I'm not sure why it's sill this way. My job is not that terrible. Im a bank teller part time right now (since I'm in nursing school full time). I have recently been given the morning schedule that I had been wanting for so long. My coworkers aren't terrible. So I'm not sure what my issue is. I could understand when I had the afternoon shift. I dreaded it so much. I was miserable then. It was like prison. But now it's better. Still not enjoyable by any means. But better. Bearable. This is a good job for me. Idk what my problem is. So now I'm pretty much up all night. Go to work from 8-1 then come home and sleep from 3-9.

And come to think of it this happens when I have anything I have to do the next day. Like an appointment or something. What's my problem??? It's so annoying! I know I need sleep. And the later it gets the more I freak out. Am I making any sense? Does anyone else experience this?