PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to anyone else??

tr
09-09-2008, 02:50 PM
hello everyone, im new here and i was wondering if this has happened to anyone...or something similar to it. it was 3 days ago, i got up and went to work, everything was good there. I got off work around 5 and was home by 5:30. when i got home got a bottle of water. Im not sure what happened after that but the next thing i remember was realizing that i was driving in a city that i dont live in, 40 miles away, and it is 2 hours later. i was really confused but i was close to a hospital. so i checked myself in. they gave me a urine test and ct scan but everything was normal. the doctor said it was most likely an anxiety attack. i have had problems with anxiety since my freshman year of high school but it was always controlable and never really had an impact on my life. i was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with blacking out. and if anyone has did they stop or get worse. ohh yea this wasnt my first anxiety attack

northstar
09-09-2008, 04:01 PM
this sounds rather extreme for an anxiety attack tr, but then again anxiety can cause a huge arrary of reactions in each and every one of us. my advice is go to your GP and have it checked out thoroughly, it's not safe for you to black out like that and any decent medical mind should appreciate that. good luck :)