PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how to cope...

Dada222
09-26-2015, 06:22 AM
Things have been getting worse. I have finished my studies and I'm supposed to find a job. I moved back to live with my father but he doesn't know about my anxiety. I am anxious 99% of time. Both my parents are very distant and non-supportive so I can't talk to them about my issues. I hate living with my father, I'm 24. The whole idea of going to job interviews dreads me although I know that's the only option for now. I would love to move to my own flat but currently I have no money for this, therefore I truly need a job although I'm not sure how well I can work. I truly struggle not having my own space. There is nothing that brings me happiness in life at the moment. I have general anxiety disorder. I don't have any close friends at the moment. I never had a girlfriend. I have no idea what to do, none of my job applications seem to be successful.

:(

jessed03
09-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Have you tried medication? I know it's not nice, but it can be effective. My doctors agree that medication is usually advisable when mental illness starts affecting a person's life considerably. I'd say you fit into that category. Being anxious 99% of the time isn't normal or healthy for you.