PDA

View Full Version : last month on anti depression meds!!!

free1234
09-22-2015, 11:02 PM
hi all :)
i've been on prozac since november of last year and yesterday was my last session!!!
this year long battle has been an experience i hope to never relive again but i'm glad i took the initiative to go get professional help!
my doctor told me to find a healthy way to relieve stress once i'm done taking my last month of meds - what do you guys do to relieve stress? i've tried exercising but i find i don't go that often and it stresses me out to find time to work out haha.

good luck to everyone dealing with anxiety and depression - i've been there and i know it gets better!

MainerMikeBrown
09-23-2015, 04:40 PM
Free 1234, one thing I like to do to relieve stress is to listen to music on the internet on the computer, as I have a pair of good sounding headphones. I sometimes listen to my favorite radio stations online. And I also like watching and listening to music videos online.

greightful
09-24-2015, 03:31 PM
I might start to become known as the meditation guy on this forum, but, that's my advice. Listening to music is like meditating. It's getting your mind off the past and future and focusing on the present. Also, smile. I try to smile while I meditate. Smiling releases endorphins.

BettyClark
10-13-2015, 12:25 AM
Yes, Prozac works great for me too...
I have bad anxiety issues but these pills helped me a lot to improve my condition, I do exercise everyday for good health..