PDA

View Full Version : Good data on how professional drug free care might be helpful to those with anxiety

mincey85
09-22-2015, 07:31 PM
What do Ronda Rousey, Giant Panda, Miley Cyrus, and anxiety have in common?
They are currently the hottest topics on web surfers' minds, and top the list of the most common internet searches - the public wants to know about these subjects. I confess that I know close to nothing about the first three, but I certainly know a whole lot about the latter. Ronda Rousey, and the giant panda appear to be phenomena, and Miley - well she is really good at getting attention. But "anxiety"? What is that all about?
What is anxiety anyway? No, I am not a mental health professional - the ones that give drugs have had many years to get this right, but they seem to have failed. Remember when the drug companies sold us a "bill of goods" and they told us that many people had an imbalance in the brain chemical "serotonin?" They used the overworked under researched doctors who people trusted as a pawn to reinforce their physiologic lies. Poor unsuspecting consumers did not know what hit them. Those knowledgeable in normal human physiology (function......

Got to integratedhealthcare.us for more data.