PDA

View Full Version : Why is nobody responding about citolopram?!!! :( :(

elibabes
09-22-2015, 04:51 AM
I made a thread about how citolopram has had no positive effect on me about a week ago or more maybe

and i had no reply

ive started taking seltair i think it is,

and i feel much better now

so ermm, does anyone else find citolopram is useless and if anything makes anxiety worse?

thanks if you could reply

ps i know my typing is awful, dont judge lol

MiST
09-22-2015, 05:28 AM
Maybe no one has experience with that particular drug..is it common?

Dahila
09-22-2015, 08:50 AM
Because simple search Top right hand side, would reveal thousand of the same threads. We have subforum "Medication" and if you look there you would find a lot of info about it. No need to make a thread, we have tons of the same

MiST
09-22-2015, 09:28 AM
There you have it..:)

elibabes
09-22-2015, 09:53 AM
actually i did a search for citolopram and seltair and there was no specific thread from a person who had tried citolopram and was now wanting to try seltair, besides for me of course

thats why i made a thread

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?33102-took-citalopram-for-10-months-didnt-help

i suppose the title is wrong because theres a zillion threads on citalopram, but this is more about transitioning to seltair, and if people find it worked better for them

BrookeLynnnn
09-22-2015, 11:24 AM
Celexa? I've been on it for almost 2 months & my anxiety is close to gone! I was agoraphobic before on top on other things & now that's gone.