PDA

View Full Version : How's everyone doing?

BrookeLynnnn
09-20-2015, 03:13 PM
Hey everyone!!

Thought I would pop & let you all know I'm alive! Lol I've been feeling great & taking care of Zaine keeps me busy!

How's everyone doing?

superchick22684
09-21-2015, 06:24 AM
Hi Brookelynn!

MainerMikeBrown
09-21-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm doing pretty good. I took a mini vacation early last week to Bangor, Maine, which is about a three hour drive from where I live here in southern Maine. Part of why I went up there is because I might want to move to the Bangor area someday.

It's little things such as taking short trips like the one I took last week that helps me stay active and happy.

BrookeLynnnn
09-21-2015, 05:42 PM
Hi Brookelynn!

Hey girl! What's new here? I miss anything? Lol

BrookeLynnnn
09-21-2015, 05:43 PM
I'm doing pretty good. I took a mini vacation early last week to Bangor, Maine, which is about a three hour drive from where I live here in southern Maine. Part of why I went up there is because I might want to move to the Bangor area someday.

It's little things such as taking short trips like the one I took last week that helps me stay active and happy.

That's awesome! Mini vacations are much needed. Get out of our comfort zones & enjoy life a little :)

djluniz
09-21-2015, 07:46 PM
Is Zaine your boy?

Btw, since I'm new here, I'd just like you to know that I'm doing okay. I hope you are doing good and had an amazing Monday, though!

BrookeLynnnn
09-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Is Zaine your boy?

Btw, since I'm new here, I'd just like you to know that I'm doing okay. I hope you are doing good and had an amazing Monday, though!

Yes Zaine is new 2 month old baby! :)

I'm happy to see new people here! I'm doing good! My Monday was great. How was yours?

superchick22684
09-21-2015, 08:56 PM
Hey girl! What's new here? I miss anything? Lol

Not much. We're all still anxious around here but that's pretty normal :)

MiST
09-22-2015, 01:40 AM
A lot has happened.

I have discovered that if you place a bumble bee in your ear, it's possible to drown out the noise of the outside world.

BrookeLynnnn
09-22-2015, 11:25 AM
Not much. We're all still anxious around here but that's pretty normal :)

Sounds about right! Lol

BrookeLynnnn
09-22-2015, 11:25 AM
A lot has happened.

I have discovered that if you place a bumble bee in your ear, it's possible to drown out the noise of the outside world.

Hmm that seems like it would work but also hurt.. Lol

MiST
09-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Hmm that seems like it would work but also hurt.. Lol

The key is to pour honey in your ear first, this way the bumble bee is confused and is far less interested in stinging you.

Also, learning the language of our ancestors, the Dolphins, is a great distraction from reality.

BrookeLynnnn
09-22-2015, 02:25 PM
The key is to pour honey in your ear first, this way the bumble bee is confused and is far less interested in stinging you.

Also, learning the language of our ancestors, the Dolphins, is a great distraction from reality.

You just made me want to eat honey on the beach haha

MiST
09-22-2015, 02:28 PM
You just made me want to eat honey on the beach haha

Have you not seen the movie "Tremors"?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ziAY11y0pus/UgG4ArBIHMI/AAAAAAAAYqQ/cVEDvJc2xmg/s1600/tremors-1990-dead-man-head-ground.jpg

esto9
09-22-2015, 05:14 PM

Where in southern maine are you from? I have a lake house in Shapleigh. Also been thinking about driving up past Bangor to check out the bold coast, I've heard it's awesome!