PDA

View Full Version : Persistent anxiety symptoms, can anyone relate?

Brian Manasco
09-20-2015, 08:42 AM
I've had so many different tests done, like many people here, but I have these two symptoms that always just set me off into the continuous cycle that is anxiety/panic.
It's a somewhat of a tight chest. I'm breathing, I can feel it, but it just seems like it's not coming as easy as it should - also - a wavy/spacey feeling in my head as if I could be off balance easily. I always feel awkward going into public places and feel the need to keep touching my face or arms. Can anyone else relate to these things?
Also - it doesn't happen every day but it is there most days. My mornings are also pretty horrible.

raggamuffin
09-20-2015, 09:44 AM
Pretty common symptoms. I get symptoms every day. I had them virtually 24/7 for over 5 years. Recently they got better. But the past few weeks I've been having bouts of severe symptoms again> Art the moment I've had an hour or so of intense nausea, intermittent stomach and chest pains and bad dizziness. It's annoying

Ed

esto9
09-20-2015, 07:57 PM
When my symptoms were worse I used to get the same feelings. I'd always have to drive with the window down a little bit cause I felt like I wasn't getting enough air and I used to be so off balance I would walk right into door jams. Seems like some breathing exercises/meditation could be beneficial for you. Do you do anything like that? And why are the mornings the worst, not getting enough sleep?