PDA

View Full Version : I hate live

Just a random guy
09-18-2015, 02:30 PM
Hey guys,
I'm just sittin here and I was staring at the screen for 6 hours. I just thought about my life and everytime I do that I get sad; very sad. I think about why I'm living and why I should keep living. Everything seems to hate me. The ones that don't hat me don't understand me. I'm the worst student ever and I'm proud of it. I don't want to be but I am that is the strange thing. Everyone wants to change me but I don't wanna. I know when I grow up I won't have anything and still I can't get my self to work. Why? I tried for 5 years and so many pschologists tried helping me but I just keep betrayin myself... and everyone is like u have to do something about it but I don't no what. My grandmother is here for two weeks and she hates me. She keeps manipulating everyone and extorts me. That makes it even worse. I don't expect u guys will change anything but I just wanted 2 write this.

Just a random guy

JohnC
09-18-2015, 04:15 PM
Wow man, give yourself a little credit...............The world needs random guy's like us :)

MiST
09-19-2015, 09:46 AM
Look on the bright side, chicken is delicious..;)

JohnC
09-19-2015, 07:30 PM
LOL..................its is delicious

gypsylee
09-20-2015, 08:10 AM
Aaaaand welcome to the forum ;)

Just a random guy
09-21-2015, 07:27 AM
LoL expected... different. Well then, fuck that shit.

MainerMikeBrown
09-21-2015, 05:06 PM
Merely writing how you feel onto a forum like this can be therapeutic.

MiST
09-22-2015, 01:42 AM
I feel like a soggy cucumber!

jessed03
09-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Things do change as you grow up. Just try to do your best. Try to develop healthy self-esteem and focus your attention on a passion, whatever that may be.

For many people on this forum, living the catalogue life isn't an option. You just gotta try and play the game smart and salvage what you can from a bad hand.

BettyClark
10-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Try to gain your self confident, make new friends and talk with everyone. You will feel better!
Do things you like and find one aim in your life.. You can do anything if you are confident and healthy..

Twobluebutterflie
10-31-2015, 03:24 PM
just enjoy yourself and what you love to do, by doing what you love you will be open to more things in life