PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm back and back to being petrified!!!

petrified
08-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Hi everyone so I'm back here because you guys have helped me out of this once and I know your advice can help me again. Well here's the thing I got the amazing news last week that after nearly 11 years of trying I'm pregnant!! Massive shock as I thought it was impossible, well now I know instead of enjoying this miracle I am on a major daily panic. I've been fairly lucky so far and have had very few symptoms, but my mind isn't seeing it this way to me it of course means the worst scenario ever. I even retested today to see if my hormone levels looked like they were increasing on a digital test and they have as it now says I am a week further on from last week. My pregnancy 12 year ago with my son was so different. I was sick really bad and exhausted. This time round I feel ok apart from being a nervous wreck 24/7 which is really worrying I have never prayed this much to feel sick. I'm also back to my constant googling (which I thought was habit I'd cracked). I'm sure most of you no that google is the devil when anxiety is involved. Any advice to help me enjoy this instead of thinking the worst at all times will be gratefully appreciated.
Hope you are all well I've really missed all of you guys!

Hannah

JohnC
08-28-2015, 03:34 PM
Hi everyone so I'm back here because you guys have helped me out of this once and I know your advice can help me again. Well here's the thing I got the amazing news last week that after nearly 11 years of trying I'm pregnant!! Massive shock as I thought it was impossible, well now I know instead of enjoying this miracle I am on a major daily panic. I've been fairly lucky so far and have had very few symptoms, but my mind isn't seeing it this way to me it of course means the worst scenario ever. I even retested today to see if my hormone levels looked like they were increasing on a digital test and they have as it now says I am a week further on from last week. My pregnancy 12 year ago with my son was so different. I was sick really bad and exhausted. This time round I feel ok apart from being a nervous wreck 24/7 which is really worrying I have never prayed this much to feel sick. I'm also back to my constant googling (which I thought was habit I'd cracked). I'm sure most of you no that google is the devil when anxiety is involved. Any advice to help me enjoy this instead of thinking the worst at all times will be gratefully appreciated.
Hope you are all well I've really missed all of you guys!

Hannah

Hi Hannah, I have missed you and often wondered how you are. Such great news. Try and do the breathing thing if you can :) not labor breathing but anxiety breathing thing, lol. Will you be checking in with your doctor soon? So happy to here from you.

gypsylee
08-29-2015, 12:45 AM
Hi Hannah :)

It's completely understandable you'd be anxious after trying for so long. I assume you aren't very far along yet and everyone is nervous in that early stage. Googling symptoms really is bad for anxiety, so try to just stick to what your doc says. I only ever had one but I've heard pregnancies can be quite different from child to child.

All the best,
Gypsy x

petrified
08-30-2015, 05:06 AM
Hi thanks for your replies, sorry for the late reply but I started bleeding not long after I posted and have subsequently lost the baby. I think I knew all along and that was causing me to be anxious. But trying to hold out hope that it's happened once now and it can happen again for us I hate to say it as It really felt like our time but it must not have been.

gypsylee
08-30-2015, 06:04 AM
Oh... I'm so sorry :(

Please feel free to post here if you need support..

JohnC
08-30-2015, 06:12 AM
Hannah i am so sorry. I am here for you if you need me and your always welcome to PM me

Dahila
08-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Hannah welcome back and you do have wonderful news. Congratulation. I was panicky all the pregnancy, unnecessary of course. Drink chamomile tea and enjoy the life;))) yOu will be ok!!!

petrified
08-30-2015, 10:15 AM
Thank you all! I'm surprisingly quite calm think I have cried all I can. But this little miracle was obviously just sent to give me hope that one day soon I will have my own baby in my arms again.

Dahlia I really have missed you unfortunately this pregnancy was not to be but I think I knew that as never felt right.

Dahila
08-30-2015, 04:53 PM
Well the things that was not to be, give us the most happiness;)) I missed you Hannah to ;))

jessed03
08-30-2015, 08:08 PM
So sorry to hear that Hannah. Sending you some e-love.