PDA

View Full Version : Constantly Tired

Namaste0701
08-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Hi guys,

So I was wondering if anybody else fees constantly tired from anxiety, depression, etc. I dealt with so much the past 3 months involving anxiety, panic, depersonalization, derealization, and depression that the healing process I'm so beyond tired all the time no matter how much I sleep and it's affecting me cognitively and emotionally.

superchick22684
08-24-2015, 08:44 PM
Hi guys,

So I was wondering if anybody else fees constantly tired from anxiety, depression, etc. I dealt with so much the past 3 months involving anxiety, panic, depersonalization, derealization, and depression that the healing process I'm so beyond tired all the time no matter how much I sleep and it's affecting me cognitively and emotionally.

I could have written that post. My pdoc has shifted my meds around quite a bit in the last few months so I've been experiencing a lot of fatigue not only from the meds but from the fluctuations in my anxiety and depression. I used to very rarely take naps but if I have the time and ability to sneak one in during the day I will and if I can't I usually end up going to bed a lot earlier than normal.

I try to exercise as much as I possibly can even if I'm feeling tired because I have noticed that it has an impact on my anxiety and depressive symptoms.

squeek1er
08-25-2015, 12:32 PM
I had the exact same thing happen to me this summer. I went through extreme anxiety and as I started to feel better, the fatigue set in. It was terrible at first. I could barely make it to noon at work.
As I started feeling better, the fatigue got better but it took a month or so. I don't take any daily meds so that's a factor too.
I try to nap if possible or just lie down and rest if needed. It helps! Hope you feel more energy soon!

Kixxi
08-25-2015, 05:41 PM
Hi guys,

Have experienced this a hundred times. Going through it at the moment. Unfortunately, your nervous system gets so exhausted from being anxious all the time, it takes all the energy you have.
There are some things you can do though, starting with trying to schedule some time for yourself. It does not matter what you do during that time, as long as you find it relaxing.