PDA

View Full Version : A step back

alyssum
08-22-2015, 07:36 PM
I hadn't had a panic attack in two months and now I'm on edge all the time. A balloon startled me and I had an attack and now it's been an endless cycle of crying and worrying everyday. I just don't really know what's wrong. School starts in 2 days and I've been getting stuff ready for drama club and I've had band rehearsals for the past 3 weeks and now I'm being thrown into my senior year and I just don't feel like I'll ever get a break. I've been extremely tired even with getting 8 hours of sleep and my dreams have been persisting as always. I just feel like I can't talk to anyone about this because when I do they get upset when I tell the truth. I'm not trying to be harsh to anyone but I feel like I should tell them if they are doing something that sets me off, especially if they care about me. I'm at a loss. I feel really alone right now. I just don't know what to do.

Jules1979
08-22-2015, 08:04 PM
I hadn't had a panic attack in two months and now I'm on edge all the time. A balloon startled me and I had an attack and now it's been an endless cycle of crying and worrying everyday. I just don't really know what's wrong. School starts in 2 days and I've been getting stuff ready for drama club and I've had band rehearsals for the past 3 weeks and now I'm being thrown into my senior year and I just don't feel like I'll ever get a break. I've been extremely tired even with getting 8 hours of sleep and my dreams have been persisting as always. I just feel like I can't talk to anyone about this because when I do they get upset when I tell the truth. I'm not trying to be harsh to anyone but I feel like I should tell them if they are doing something that sets me off, especially if they care about me. I'm at a loss. I feel really alone right now. I just don't know what to do.

It sounds like you may be stressed out about starting school which could heighten your anxiety, or there may not be any specific reason why your suffering again.. That's the troubling thing about anxiety. I think you should deff speak with your dr asap and see what he has to say. Don't feel alone! We have all been there! Just make that apt! You need someone who will listen to you( besides everyone on here) even tho it may help you knowing everyone on here struggles:)

Tremor
08-22-2015, 08:16 PM
I agree with Jules. Just from your post, it's obvious that going back to school has you worked up. But you will get through this! After a day or two it will be business as usual. Try not to let this minor set back get you down.

gypsylee
08-22-2015, 11:40 PM
Hey, you aren't alone. Us anxious people are always lurking around, feeling anxious :)