PDA

View Full Version : hello

Pink_freud_89
08-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Do you ever have those days where you feel lost or depressed? Today is just one of those days. My name is Tara. Im 26, i have a 3 year old daughter. I decided to sign up for this forum instead of bothering the people at the crisis center, i feel i take away from others time who REALLY need them, because it is a suicide helpline, im not suicidal. I do get depressed and weepy from time to time because i am just sooo sick of feeling like this. My life is good, honestly, so i dont know why i feel so jittery and on edge all the time. I dont get enough sleep, maybe that's why. I was in counseling, my counselor told me that the seeds were basically planted from my childhood and over time the seeds have grown. I was diagnosed with GAD, panic disorder, ADHD, hypochondria, and i suffered from PTSD. I say suffered because my counselor told me that PTSD just goes away after time. I dont know if i believe that, im not sure though. I honestly just need people to talk to when im feeling down, or to be able to talk to others when they're feeling down. Sorry for the ramblings, i just feel funny right now and very unfocused...

JohnC
08-17-2015, 05:47 PM
Hi Tara, we are here for you and you are among friends. There are literally hundreds of thousands of us just like you. Pull up a chair and have a good read and don't hesitate to ask questions. There are a lot of good folks here.

Pink_freud_89
08-17-2015, 07:14 PM
Thank you so much john! I have been reading. And man does it feel so good to not feel alone with this anxiety. This forum is all positive energy. =)

gypsylee
08-17-2015, 08:25 PM
Hey Tara and welcome :)

MiST
08-18-2015, 12:54 AM
Greetings and salutations..:p

superchick22684
08-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Welcome Tara. :)