PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Article

TheDuchess
08-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Hi all.

I am a writer for an online magazine called The Glass House Girls.

Earlier this week I posted an article about Anxiety onto our FB page and it did surprisingly well. I opened up about my struggles and it seems to have struck a cord with many people out there. It was suggested to me that maybe putting it on forums like this would help others with anxiety to feel they are not alone and have a voice!

I will be publishing a follow up to this particular post in a few weeks times, but for now, I hope this reaches and helps even just one person. For people out there to know they are NOT alone and you HAVE a voice! I am hoping that this post goes viral quickly and we can get the word out there that suffering Anxiety and related issues.

Please feel free to comment and share the article... we are hoping to get this as wide spread as possible and really blow the lid off Anxiety issues.

The article is called ANXIETY IN A NUTSHELL and is on the homepage of the website. I really hope you guys like it and hope that maybe if you re-post this to people in your lives, it may help the people who live around us understand a little more about what we deal with on a daily basis.

Kindest regards

The Duchess
www DOT theglasshousegirls DOT com