PDA

View Full Version : I'm so scared

Sonder
08-07-2015, 12:34 PM
I'm so nervous and shaky, and my stomach feels like there's hot coals in them. I feel miserable. I've been like this all morning. I have panic disorder and social anxiety and clinical depression. I've been on medication though, and was better for a while. But today I woke up just so tense and stressed to the point of physical pain. I can't stop shaking. I'm so scared of everything, and I can't understand why. I have no idea what else to do or who else to go to so I'm just rocketing my thoughts out into empty space. I feel like none of my breaths are providing me with enough oxygen. I'm so scared. I'm just so damn scared.

mrslizzyg
08-07-2015, 12:42 PM
I'm so nervous and shaky, and my stomach feels like there's hot coals in them. I feel miserable. I've been like this all morning. I have panic disorder and social anxiety and clinical depression. I've been on medication though, and was better for a while. But today I woke up just so tense and stressed to the point of physical pain. I can't stop shaking. I'm so scared of everything, and I can't understand why. I have no idea what else to do or who else to go to so I'm just rocketing my thoughts out into empty space. I feel like none of my breaths are providing me with enough oxygen. I'm so scared. I'm just so damn scared.

You are going to be ok. It's just your anxiety getting the best of you.

Try to concentrate on your breathing- deep breaths.

Find something to do that distracts you. Music, TV, going for a walk, exercise.. anything you enjoy.

You will get through this :)

Saldav
08-08-2015, 03:19 PM

Sonder I feel your pain, I also suffer from anxiety/depression, I've been dealing with high anxiety for the last week. I'm also scared, terrified. But we are going to get over it in due time. If you would like to talk to me, find me on Facebook my name is Salvador Davalos jr. I hope things get better for you.