PDA

View Full Version : Looking for similar people.

Antisocialtheatrefreak
08-06-2015, 08:42 PM
I find that I have anxiety during school/work and depression during time off. Does anyone else experience this?

Rbm
08-07-2015, 07:25 AM
hell yes ! i am anxious about tomorrow and then, it comes and i get anxious about work, BUT when i get there, i concentrate and try to do a good job.most of the time i get it right.and when i think i'm calm, i feel it creepinp up....it's always some trigger that sets me off ! then i come home to a 4y old who's always ready to fight me about something...then i get depressed and wish i had friends who understood my situation...hope you have yours, because it's the best thing to wash your fears away with friends!

LLaine
08-09-2015, 04:04 AM
I slip into depression on weekends. Maybe because there really isnt much to do...
And keep thinking things. Same thing when I get home and there isn't much to do..

Sometimes I need a recharge away from people but then if i stay away too long then
I suppose it gets a little lonely. So ito remedy this, i tend to go out afterwork every weekday
And keep myself seriously busy on the weekends -- usually with friends.

MiST
08-09-2015, 05:14 AM
Yea, it's all about finding that happy balance. Keeping occupied, but also allowing yourself some chill time to recharge and refresh.

RoderickLariviere
09-07-2015, 04:20 AM
Anxiety develops in me while working at the office. This has been developed since, 3 months. For this, it is difficult for me to work properly in the office. For this, I always consume Xanax that help me to deal with my anxiety.

MainerMikeBrown
09-11-2015, 02:04 PM
I sometimes feel anxious at a job, although not as bad as I used to. And feeling anxious at a job, whether it be a paying job or a volunteer job, can sometimes make me feel depressed when I'm not working, as I can dread having to go back to work within the next day or so.