PDA

View Full Version : Vent

Antisocialtheatrefreak
08-06-2015, 08:41 PM
This post is simply to vent, and nothing more.
I'm mad
I'm mad that my life is limited because of anxiety.
School is hard. Being with my friends is hard. Being alone is hard. I'm tired.
I act like I'm recovering, and I'm doing so well, but to be honest, I'm just tired. I'm tired of being afraid of other people. I'm tired of picking my skin raw. I'm tired of having the inside of my cheeks be bloody. I'm tired of not being able to drink coffee (I miss coffee) I'm tired of that feel in my stomach. I'm tired of the closing of my throat. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and be anxiety free. Be normal. I wish I could stop taking medicine. I wish I only got anxiety before a test. I hate it so much. I'm angry that anxiety has given me a low self-esteem. I'm angry that when I hear people laughing I think they're laughing at me. I want it to be cured, but it never will.

jshen
08-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Hang in there, things do get better. I have bad anxiety and my brother has bad depression. He never left his room, he ate a lot and gained weight and he got very bad but he finally found the right medication for him and now is doing amazing. He lost weight and is having fun again with friends after years. I just went through the worst anxiety I have ever had in my life (I'm 21) and I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone takes a pill for something and with therapy and or the right medication there is hope. Don't give up, you will be ok.

NixonRulz
08-07-2015, 07:16 AM
This post is simply to vent, and nothing more.
I'm mad
I'm mad that my life is limited because of anxiety.
School is hard. Being with my friends is hard. Being alone is hard. I'm tired.
I act like I'm recovering, and I'm doing so well, but to be honest, I'm just tired. I'm tired of being afraid of other people. I'm tired of picking my skin raw. I'm tired of having the inside of my cheeks be bloody. I'm tired of not being able to drink coffee (I miss coffee) I'm tired of that feel in my stomach. I'm tired of the closing of my throat. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and be anxiety free. Be normal. I wish I could stop taking medicine. I wish I only got anxiety before a test. I hate it so much. I'm angry that anxiety has given me a low self-esteem. I'm angry that when I hear people laughing I think they're laughing at me. I want it to be cured, but it never will.

Be mad. Be really mad.

Be so fu*kin tired of this bullshit that you decide to do something about it, TODAY!

Hope is not a strategy and based on your last few words, you don't even have that

Look around in here. There are many people who were so much worse than you, yours truly included, but are now living normal, no, better than before anxiety lives

Anxiety isn't something that just goes away someday. You may have some good days but if you haven't learnt to understand and accept what you are going through, it is hard to take steps to eliminate it

You have an anxiety disorder. Beats having cancer, although anxious folks tend to think they have cancer

Whether genetic, a learnt behavior, issues from your past, it doesn't matter for now. You have anxiety today

What can you do today to get on the path back to having a kick ass life? Start here.

Anxiety coach.com

Very simple, yet easy to understand what anxiety is, how it affects you and all of the false beliefs that keep it in the forefront of your life

You have trained your brain to react to certain situations with unfounded fear

It's time to "unlearn" those connections

Anxiety is pretty easy to get a grip on once you stop all of the irrational fears that continue to plague you

Kicks its ass. It in you to do it