PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have weird symptoms of anxiety?

isaacA
08-06-2015, 07:02 PM
My throat used to close up in social situations would make my voice sound graspy and different.. it's noticeable. Any weird physical symptoms ?

robert07
08-07-2015, 12:46 AM
My throat used to close up in social situations would make my voice sound graspy and different.. it's noticeable. Any weird physical symptoms ?

Totally every day. Face hurts , arms and back feel wet and burning

krs121
08-08-2015, 10:20 AM
I have this really wierd feeling around my chest. I can't describe it but it's inside, it doesn't hurt but it just makes me very uncomfortable and uneasy.

LLaine
08-08-2015, 01:44 PM
My skin feels like it's burning when I go into a really bad attack :/

av1988
08-13-2015, 09:20 AM

Mine too. I have multiple attacks per day sometimes (sometimes none). When I have these attacks I get a lump in my throat and I can't sing the same pitches I can when I'm 'normal'.

Also, when I have a bad attack, my forehead gets really hot and my forehead vein comes out to say hello.

robert07
08-13-2015, 10:05 AM
I have this really wierd feeling around my chest. I can't describe it but it's inside, it doesn't hurt but it just makes me very uncomfortable and uneasy.

Is it kinda like a tingling but not painful? near under the breast bone?

gadguy
08-13-2015, 11:16 AM

That was my main symptom, close to point of gagging me and throwing up. It does not happen like that anymore but in my teens and 20's it was bad...mainly now hot flashes when they happen. When i do get that closed throat thing its a major meltdown, Im coming up on year with no major meltdown..hope that means I am dealing better with my problems.

raggamuffin
08-14-2015, 12:19 AM
Chest pain, throat pain, lump in throat, neck pain, jaw pain, tail bone pains, hot flushes, tinnitus, headache, dizziness, derealization, ear ache, brain zaps, pins and needles in my hands, shoulder pain, left arm pain (fear of heart issues), stomach aches, toilet trouble, thigh pain, calf pain, foot pain, back pain and nausea.

That's the past 5.5 years of symptoms for me. The past half year they've lessened considerably as my anxiety has improve. The 5 years before that it was these symptoms literally 24/7, chopping and changing without relent.

Ed

Tiffany10
08-14-2015, 11:40 AM
I think my biggest and most annoying symptom is tachycardia and getting lightheaded. I take a beta blocker for the tachycardia....it seems to help, but I still get that tightness in my chest and the feeling of being lightheaded. Sometimes I'm able to deal with it and other times it is enough to totally mess up my day.

PrettyPeony
08-14-2015, 12:11 PM
I feel a burning sensation centered around my torso, but sometimes it's my entire upper body or lower body. It's not like hot flashes, but similar to like a warm buzz I get when I'm drinking, but more intense. I thought I was the only one! It actually took my awhile before I realized it was anxiety.

I also get this weird detached feeling, like I'm in a dream. Like the world around isn't visually as vivid or stimulating. I don't know how to explain this. Does anyone know what I'm talking about???

jhendler
08-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Curious if for people who get tingling and tightness on the back of their head. Does rubbing it with your hands or even wearing glasses or a hat make your feelings pretty much go away. A few seconds after I stop rubbing my head the tingling and feelings come back. Is that typical with anxiety?

jhendler
08-14-2015, 01:01 PM
I have a lot of tingling and tightness on the back of my head. Is it normal that rubbing my head can make the feelings go away and then they come back a few seconds after I stop? Even wearing something on my head like glasses or a hat can make the tingling go away.