PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos/ body art/ styles etc.

Joiningyou
08-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Hi guys! So I uploaded a profile picture and tacky as it is you can probably see I'm a bit of a tattoo fan! I was wondering if anyone else on these forums is into tattoos/ body art or has any quirky or interesting styles they like to show themselves off in/ with 😊. As ever, hope you're all keeping well! Peace, Ronnie.

raggamuffin
08-02-2015, 04:42 AM
I've got a Pusheen the cat tattoo sleeve and a few other equally silly ones such as a my little pony on my hip.

Ed

Renge
08-29-2015, 04:58 AM
I love that you have a Pusheen tattoo, where is it?!

Renge
08-29-2015, 05:00 AM
I have a feather, a trojan helmet, a phoenix and a capoeira tattoo, they're mostly on my back. I only have ear piercings, I was never very brave with piercings for some reason.
Also, I don't think the pictures tacky.

raggamuffin
09-01-2015, 10:05 AM
It's my whole right arm - the sleeve is about 1/3 complete so far It's all outlined though. I've also got a sherlock holmes silhouette on my left arm a my little pony on my right hip, a pikachu with a moustache on my left hip. Got a few more things I want done but i'm not in any rush.

Ed

Renge
09-01-2015, 10:19 AM
That's amazing, I love the Pikachu one as well, great shout.

unknownme
10-04-2015, 01:50 PM
I have a piercing on my nose and a enso on my wrist. Planning on doing more tattoos (& a piercing on the ear and maybe a medusa)

Davit
10-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Okay, i have to ask this simple question. Why? I've never ever had the urge to get a tattoo.

unknownme
10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Okay, i have to ask this simple question. Why? I've never ever had the urge to get a tattoo.

honestly? I like how they look and what they mean and they do to the person. I'm speaking for myself. I had to overcome a fear to do them but I promised myself I would if I finished college (which was really hard since I was at the lowest I've ever been at), to tell myself I can do what I want to. So far my tattoos have meanings that speak to me and to my beliefs & spiritually. And I just like the aesthetics :)

Kierstennotsojoy
10-09-2015, 05:15 AM
I have an autism awareness heart on my left shoulder. "Be Courageous" on my right forearm.
A thigh piece should be added soon.

JaneCrory
11-20-2015, 10:13 AM
I have lots of tattoos. On my right arm, I have a devil face with MUFC beneath it, three red stars with the numbers 68, 99, 08 (Man Utd's European cups), and a quote 'Numquam Moribimur' (which is Latin for 'we'll never die', that's Man United's quote).

On my left arm, I have my niece's name in ancient Greek. On my right lower leg I have a dog paw, and on my left lower leg I have a silhouette of Freddy Krueger (Yes I am a fan! lol).

On my back - just under my right shoulder, I have the sign of The Undertaker, and his autograph. Under my left shoulder, I have a blue butterfly with the letters 'R' and 'A' in tribute to my two cousins who both died young. Right in the middle between my shoulder blades, I have my most favourite tattoo I've gotten done - 3 birds along with my favourite quote 'Don't Worry About A Thing, Cause Every Little Thing Gonna Be Alright'.

JaneCrory
11-21-2015, 08:01 AM

My life motto, my favourite tattoo I have x

Twichard
07-19-2017, 02:28 PM
Hi I've got so many tattoos I couldn't begin to tell you them all my left arm it's covered as I's my right legs have five or six also my chest has two large tattoos From my nipples right up and over my collarbone also have One on my back Im sure more will be going on my back as im running out of canvass I tend to get tattooed when im finding life very hard it's a strange choice of therapy but I find it very therapeutic for whatever reason I just don't know or understand I was at the tattooists today don't know how to post pictures I got a grim reaper with a clock and two black roses it was about 5 hour sitting a little too long1876

Twichard
07-20-2017, 07:15 PM
1877 here's the rest of the tattoo didn't know how to attach both the pictures I took to get all of the tattoo in One post

rebeccamcclellan
08-23-2017, 11:12 PM
I just got a mickey mouse tattoo on my wrist.

Twichard
11-18-2017, 12:48 AM
Hi i have many tattoos both arm's are covered i also have my chest legs and one on my back strange as it may sound i find it therapeutic getting tattooed it releases the tension in my body and stress

Imperfect
07-17-2018, 02:05 AM
Yea I got a few ink scars ... I care less for them these days.