PDA

View Full Version : FEAR, living in it.

MorningSadness00
09-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Lately, i have been having really horrible mood swings. Like to the point where im screaming at the top of my lungs. accompanied by double vision. and it scares the crap out of me because i feel like a whole another person, and im so afraid to look at myself in the mirror because my eye goes inward, and its because i have a lazy eye, and it makes me so angry, because im scared that its a brain tumor or whatever, because of the double vision. and really bad mood swings. Dont mind me if im rambling i havent slept all night, because ive been so paranoid about the double vision and having a brain tumor =[... im so nervous. Idk.
can somebody reassure me? =[

kaialian
09-01-2008, 10:23 AM
Hey Morning,

I am so sorry about what you had to deal with!! And not getting sleep make is rough.

I don't have any experience with what you described. Have you seen a doctor about it? That is all I can suggest, but maybe someone else here on the forum is more familiar with your symptoms.

Do take care!! And perhaps if you can, maybe talking to a therapist might help.

MorningSadness00
09-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Hey Morning,

I am so sorry about what you had to deal with!! And not getting sleep make is rough.

I don't have any experience with what you described. Have you seen a doctor about it? That is all I can suggest, but maybe someone else here on the forum is more familiar with your symptoms.

Do take care!! And perhaps if you can, maybe talking to a therapist might help.

well i have had a double vision sense i was like 3 years old. and i went the eye doctors like 2 years ago, and they didnt see anything behind my eyes or anything, and like he said that there is nothing to do about the double viision, and it has left before, but my eye is like inward, but it i think its because my lazy eye is getting so much worse, and it sucks. it scares me so much, because it makes me think i have a brain tumor.

I have also been ripping my hair out as of last night =[