PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question: Recommending Resources & Such

tooscaredtodrive88
07-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

Fairly new here, quick question. I want to make sure I have a good understanding.

Are we allowed to list/mention resources like books, people, sites, music etc. that have helped us, as well as asking for recommendations? Also, any grey areas to this in-between?

I have a lot of things that have helped me, but I am always searching for new materials, too. Just wanna make sure I got it right.

Thanks!

Kuma
07-24-2015, 06:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

Fairly new here, quick question. I want to make sure I have a good understanding.

Are we allowed to list/mention resources like books, people, sites, music etc. that have helped us, as well as asking for recommendations? Also, any grey areas to this in-between?

I have a lot of things that have helped me, but I am always searching for new materials, too. Just wanna make sure I got it right.

Thanks!

Hello. This forum seems to be moderated very lightly (and sometimes it seems not at all). If it appears you are trying to profit monetarily from your recommendations, convert people to some religion, or have some other unstated agenda, you might get some push-back. But if you are making recommendations based on your personal experience, and for the purpose of helping others, it should all be good.

tooscaredtodrive88
07-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Hello. This forum seems to be moderated very lightly (and sometimes it seems not at all). If it appears you are trying to profit monetarily from your recommendations, convert people to some religion, or have some other unstated agenda, you might get some push-back. But if you are making recommendations based on your personal experience, and for the purpose of helping others, it should all be good.

Cool, thank-you Kuma!