PDA

View Full Version : chat room?

lark265
07-24-2015, 03:03 PM
been trying to get into the Anxiety Chat Room with no luck...........I click on the link and I keep getting this message to watch a "3-minute video"?? thanks

MiST
07-24-2015, 03:16 PM
Works fine for me..

Christheanxiousone
07-26-2015, 08:10 PM
I didn't know this forum had a chat-room but here is a link to one I've been using regularly for 6+ years.

http://www.anxietypanicsupport.com/

MiST
07-27-2015, 04:57 AM
Not many people use the chatroom here for some reason..

salvator here
01-27-2016, 12:56 PM
For the life of me, I can't locate it. I've tried everything and read the instructions to no avail. I do get black notification on the bottom left letting me know when somebody is online, but I click on it and nothing at all (takes me nowhere)? From what I've read in some threads, the chat room is on the bottom left, and one-on-one chat in on the bottom right, but there isn't anything on the bottom other than basic forum functions. Oh well...I'm new to this, so maybe I just need to read and post more anyway.

quizME
01-27-2016, 02:18 PM
I just joined but I can't locate it either! :confused:

jessed03
01-27-2016, 03:26 PM
I just joined but I can't locate it either! :confused:

If you're on your PC, look in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. You'll see a globe and next to it an icon saying "Chatrooms".

If you're on mobile though, I don't think it shows up.

salvator here
02-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Yeah its not showing up for me.

Snakeadelic
02-02-2016, 07:26 AM
You may have a minimum post number required to access the chat function. Every time I check it, 0 online :(. I'd be happy to meet up/hang out in the chat if anyone else felt like realtime chit-chat!

salvator here
02-06-2016, 10:05 PM
I don't think so actually, I should see something below to indicate its even there if this forum uses the cometchat plugin

Is this forum even still active, I'm beginning to think otherwise? That would be my bad luck... hahaha...

jessed03
02-07-2016, 11:52 PM
You may have a minimum post number required to access the chat function. Every time I check it, 0 online :(. I'd be happy to meet up/hang out in the chat if anyone else felt like realtime chit-chat!

It's a shame, as they used to have a vibrant chat room on here. At any given time, you'd find dozens of people willing to chat, help out, or just listen. Then they upgraded the software and changed the format, and it's been dead since. It's affected the general forum too, as new people aren't joining. One of this forum's key selling points was its chat room.

salvator here
02-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Its working just fine now with firefox! I've used cometchat on a game forum I was on so I'm quite used to it. I hope there will be somebody to chat with some day - right now its zero for me as well. Just though I'd give an update :)