PDA

View Full Version : Med time

BrookeLynnnn
07-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Time to get back on something! My agoraphobia is not as big of an issue anymore.. Just plain ol anxiety now.

So, to find something that I like!

Do you guys prefer Ativan (Lorazepam) or Klonopin (Clonazepam)?

& thoughts on Celexa (Citalopram)

Kuma
07-22-2015, 06:45 PM
Time to get back on something! My agoraphobia is not as big of an issue anymore.. Just plain ol anxiety now.

So, to find something that I like!

Do you guys prefer Ativan (Lorazepam) or Klonopin (Clonazepam)?

& thoughts on Celexa (Citalopram)

At the risk of stating the obvious, I suggest you run any meds you are considering taking by the pediatrician, to make sure they are safe for the baby, if you are breastfeeding.

BrookeLynnnn
07-22-2015, 07:06 PM
At the risk of stating the obvious, I suggest you run any meds you are considering taking by the pediatrician, to make sure they are safe for the baby, if you are breastfeeding.

No breast feeding for that very reason. But thank you for the heads up!

Sagittarius
07-23-2015, 06:21 PM
I started on Celexa 10mg on Monday, so far not too many bad side effects. I'm using Low doses of klonopin in the meantime, good stuff.

BrookeLynnnn
07-23-2015, 11:26 PM
I started on Celexa 10mg on Monday, so far not too many bad side effects. I'm using Low doses of klonopin in the meantime, good stuff.

Oh awesome! My doctor prescribed the Celexa & Klonopin but I've been to afraid to take it haha

jshen
07-23-2015, 11:55 PM
I'm 21 with anxiety (GAD) and a few years back I was on Celexa, it worked amazing for me. It stopped working after a few years but it was a great help when I was on it.

BrookeLynnnn
07-24-2015, 11:07 AM
I'm 21 with anxiety (GAD) and a few years back I was on Celexa, it worked amazing for me. It stopped working after a few years but it was a great help when I was on it.

That's awesome to hear! Too bad it quit working for you though. Have you found anything else that worked for you? It's hard finding a perfect med.