PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins.

Noticeably F.A.T
07-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Greetings everyone, just thought I'd pass by and share my stories real quick. Don't really know where to start, but I'll try to explain this as best as I can.

It all started back in May when I was watching the NBA Playoffs. I was smoking some green (which was apparently weed, but I don't believe the dude) but anyways, moments after, I experienced my first panic attack. Felt like I couldn't breathe, heart was beating real fast, I was dazing out, as if my soul was leaving my body or something. I paced around my car for half an hour outside to try and walk it off, and I was okay the next morning after sleeping it off.

After that horrible incident, I promised myself that I would never do recreational drugs again. Although I was never really an addict, but I stayed true to myself and haven't smoked or drank alcohol since then.

After that, about five to six weeks later, it hit me again. Felt like I couldn't breathe, stopped doing what I was doing and just tried to relax. Since then, I've been having those little anxiety spikes, and it's really affected my daily life.

It was so bothersome one time, that I had my Mom take me to the ER to make sure I was okay. Initially, I thought there was something wrong with my heart. I had an EKG done, a chest X-Ray done, and blood work done, and apparently I'm okay. But the way i've been feeling lately is definitely not okay.

My symptoms are:

-Chest discomfort
-Loss of appetite
-Tingling in my fingers
-Fatigue
-Belching and Nausea (which is starting to go away)
-Mood swings
-Don't enjoy doing anything
-Impending doom feeling
-Dangerously Paranoid
-Headaches
-Breathing Difficulty (comes and goes)
-Heart Palpitations

And for the record, I'm a 19 year old Male, I'm a nerdy kind of guy. I enjoy my Xbox and my movies, but as of late, I haven't even thought about gaming or looking at a TV screen. I'm a big guy, hence the username. And both my Mom and older Sister have sleep apnea, depression and anxiety. It sort of runs in the family, at least from my Moms side. On my Dads side, heart disease runs in the family so as you can imagine i'm pretty frightened right about now.

But none the less, thanks for reading.

Noticeably F.A.T
07-21-2015, 06:12 PM
That smile was completely unintentional btw. Not sure why that's there.