PDA

View Full Version : Burning help

robert07
07-21-2015, 05:19 PM
Hey I have posted about this before, But I need everyones help with this. What does your "burning" sensation feel like. Like exactly feel like. I want to say that mine is anxiety, but I feel like its something else. I can't toss it. It's becoming terrible at this point and I think it's neurological or something. please help. it doesn't go away. It's like pins and needles and fire in my chest upper back and goes to my arms. My vision is also spotty. even feels like sunburn. Panic attack or something else? doctors so far say I'm fine. what I can say is that at times it will go away. When i lay down its worse.

gadguy
07-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Hey I have posted about this before, But I need everyones help with this. What does your "burning" sensation feel like. Like exactly feel like. I want to say that mine is anxiety, but I feel like its something else. I can't toss it. It's becoming terrible at this point and I think it's neurological or something. please help. it doesn't go away. It's like pins and needles and fire in my chest upper back and goes to my arms. My vision is also spotty. even feels like sunburn. Panic attack or something else? doctors so far say I'm fine. what I can say is that at times it will go away. When i lay down its worse.

I just a wave of heat...starting from the top of my head down...it feels internal, from the inside out, like stepping into a hot shower but from the inside, sometimes they come in flashes. That's the best way I can describe it. I also see spots and kinda get dizzy or disoriented may be a better description.