PDA

View Full Version : Female Stress Symptoms

raggamuffin
07-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Hi all,

Quick question for the ladies. My gf is stressed out with her job etc. Past few days it's caused some symptoms. Prolonged nausea, early bleeding and hives. Hives can be explained from my cat as she seems to break out every now and then when she makes a fuss of my cat and the past few days she's been showing my cat more attention.

Early bleeding has happened before and she's on a new pill. Sexual health nurse said it could be stress or an STD. But that's unlikely, but could be tested. nausea - eh I know how easily stress can cause nausea and also upset stomach and needing to go toilet quite frequently.

She's worried about it, in turn it's making me a bit nervous too.

Ed

mrslizzyg
07-20-2015, 03:53 PM
Hi all,

Quick question for the ladies. My gf is stressed out with her job etc. Past few days it's caused some symptoms. Prolonged nausea, early bleeding and hives. Hives can be explained from my cat as she seems to break out every now and then when she makes a fuss of my cat and the past few days she's been showing my cat more attention.

Early bleeding has happened before and she's on a new pill. Sexual health nurse said it could be stress or an STD. But that's unlikely, but could be tested. nausea - eh I know how easily stress can cause nausea and also upset stomach and needing to go toilet quite frequently.

She's worried about it, in turn it's making me a bit nervous too.

Ed

I'd say all of those things are nothing to be worried about. Early bleeding is DEF from the pill, and that can mess up all kinds of hormones. Hives are from your cat like you said. Nausea can def. be from stress! It can also be from the pill she started.

I would say if it goes on too long, have her see the doctor. :)

Dahila
07-20-2015, 07:21 PM
Hives will be symptom of heightened stress. I seen it on my girl, when she had a lot of stress in her life.

raggamuffin
07-21-2015, 05:33 AM
Well she's got an interview with a new job. She's super happy now. Her fav restaurant no less and the person she spoke to on the phone and the head chef really like her. So she's definitely got this one in the bag.

ed

MiST
07-21-2015, 05:39 AM
Nice! Good luck..:)