PDA

View Full Version : nervous about my antibotic for sinus infection

beachbabe23
08-29-2008, 11:40 PM
i get so nervous about taking pills even though i just took it at one in the morning im a nervous wreck and im making myself think stuff help!! :oops:

Robbed
08-30-2008, 03:59 AM
Here's something to consider. Unless you have a drug allergy, antibiotics are probably some of the safest drugs out there and the LEAST likely drugs to cause serious side effects. In other words, SSRIs they aren't. Try to worry about them as little as possible, as the likelihod that they will harm you is virtually zero.

kaialian
08-30-2008, 09:12 AM
They will make you better! And you would know right away if you were allergic to them.

A sinus infection is not fun at all!! The sinus infection will make you feel out of sorts, but keep taking those antibiotics, you'll start feeling better soon.

beachbabe23
09-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Thanks i have been taking them except i make myself think stuff like my stomach and stuff. im sick of this anxiety stuff its ruining alot. basically im stressed out everyday and i made myself become lightheaded since i knew i had a sinus infection and then my stomach went to crap. thanks for the help. i just wish i had more ppl to talk to. :|