PDA

View Full Version : under pressure

mrslizzyg
07-17-2015, 09:24 AM
SO... Tomorrow is my husbands birthday. Which is not the problem! I love birthdays!

BUT.. this exact day, last year, is the day my husband and I separated. Neither of us planned on it being the day before his birthday- I really didn't do that to be a b*tch, I felt really terrible about it, actually.

Well, today I'm having SO MUCH freakin anxiety. I feel this immense pressure to make it up to him this year for not being there for him last year.. and I'm doing my best but I just don't have the $$ to do anything super extravagant.

I'm sure he doesn't really mind. He hasn't made me feel like he is upset or anything at all. It's all in my head I know this..

I wish it would just SHUT UP!!

Just my little rant for today.. I hope he enjoys his birthday tomorrow.

NixonRulz
07-17-2015, 09:46 AM
The best gift of all doesn't cost a dime when it comes to getting a guy a birthday present

Just be standing in the doorway wearing only a bow when he gets home

Best Birthday Ever

mrslizzyg
07-17-2015, 09:48 AM
That's actually a super brilliant idea.

and I think I am going to take your advice. lol

NixonRulz
07-17-2015, 10:00 AM
I am really busy at work today but for you, I am a real humanitarian when it comes to helping people

mrslizzyg
07-17-2015, 10:02 AM
Thanks for being such a good friend that you would find time for this in your oh so busy schedule

Im-Suffering
07-17-2015, 10:05 AM
I hope he enjoys his birthday tomorrow

he will. have a super great day !

Nixon :)

mrslizzyg
07-17-2015, 10:09 AM
he will. have a super great day !

Nixon :)

Thank you! :)

I am taking him to a Japanese Steakhouse tonight with some family for dinner.. and I am buying him a tool chest.

Tomorrow he is going to go play golf with his dad, and then I told him we can do whatever he wants with the rest of the day. :)

Im-Suffering
07-17-2015, 10:23 AM
look how things changed from just a few weeks ago (seems like another lifetime). you manifest very very quickly with lots of strong energy once you set your mind to something.

I am so happy for you, have a great day.

mrslizzyg
07-17-2015, 10:30 AM
look how things changed from just a few weeks ago (seems like another lifetime). you manifest very very quickly with lots of strong energy once you set your mind to something.

I am so happy for you, have a great day.

It's pretty crazy how much better things have gotten! I'm very thankful for it.

Have a great day too, IS! Thanks for all your help. :)