PDA

View Full Version : on my way to doctor

SakuraFett
07-17-2015, 07:42 AM
Ok so I'm on my way to the eye doctor and I am praying that they will tell me it's not even cellulitis and that it's something really simple and easy to take care of an that's why the swelling hasn't gone down any. I'm also super afraid that as soon as the dr sees me he's going to send me to the hospital because it's like a flesh eating bacteria or something crazy. Or that I need emergency surgery...ugh I really hate anxiety especially when something legitimate comes up I just can't deal with it properly. I feel like I'm breaking down every day.

mrslizzyg
07-17-2015, 09:52 AM
I hope everything is OK.

Let us know how it goes. :)

SakuraFett
07-17-2015, 10:35 AM
Ok so the eye dr basically said everything was fine and that it was a type of cellulitis in the sense that I have an inflamed patch of skin and an inflamed lid but that I should continue to take my antibiotics and use my eye cream and to come back to the eye dr in a week. She made me feel so much better about this whole thing by saying that sometimes it can take a really long time for swelling to go down. She even said that if anything comes up like if it gets worse I should call them instead of going to the hospital because they have an eye dr on call 24/7. Thank you so much for your responses and the suggestion of seeing the eye dr!

mrslizzyg
07-17-2015, 10:39 AM
That's great, I'm glad they could help you and calm your anxiety a little!

You are welcome :)