PDA

View Full Version : Plz help need names of supplements

gaza514
07-16-2015, 09:12 PM
My girlfriend is good my to be buying my supplements tommorw I need names types and brands to tell her to buy
Anxiety depression

mrslizzyg
07-17-2015, 09:33 AM
My personal opinion(form my experience), most supplements don't work too well. Plus you should really consult a doctor, incase you take other medications that could interfere with it.

A lot of people swear by Vitamin D3.

The ONLY thing I found that kind of helps me is magnesium + calcium for anxiety.

Otherwise, here is a list for you:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/condition-1001-Anxiety.aspx?diseaseid=1001&diseasename=Anxiety

good luck. :)

jessed03
07-17-2015, 02:17 PM
Yes, it's best to take supplements later on down the line, and only to fix a particular problem, for example, deficiency.

Common deficiencies as Linz pointed out are vitamin D, magnesium, good bacteria in the gut.

I think she'd be better off spending her money on a workbook like the Anxiety and Phobia Workbook, which talks about everything from CBT to repressed energy. I think any benefit you'll get from supps initially will be very short-lived and possibly even psychosomatic.

gaza514
07-17-2015, 02:17 PM
My personal opinion(form my experience), most supplements don't work too well. Plus you should really consult a doctor, incase you take other medications that could interfere with it. A lot of people swear by Vitamin D3. The ONLY thing I found that kind of helps me is magnesium + calcium for anxiety. Otherwise, here is a list for you: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/condition-1001-Anxiety.aspx?diseaseid=1001&diseasename=Anxiety good luck. :)
So far I got advanced multi vitamins
Magnesium glycinate in powder
Liquid vitamin d
Rescue reedy spray
Organic lavender oil to smell or rub
So far parinoid to try them!!!! Story if my life

chuabenhnamkhoa59kt
07-18-2015, 10:31 AM
up cho thớt nhé

CarlosRaziel
07-18-2015, 10:41 AM
try magnesium with calcium for anxiety ...vitamin d3 and b complex for depression ..do not take b complex for anxiety it will give u more energy and make it worse....ck out motivational videos by less brown on ytube......hope u get well