PDA

View Full Version : venting over obsesseing

gadguy
07-16-2015, 02:52 PM
I am doing great but frustrating myself. Sometimes I get things in my head and I can't get them out. Whether it be a remodeling project, buying a new car, etc... The last two days have been about my 50th Birthday...not anything about turning 50 I'm good with that, but how I want to celebrate it. I had wanted to treat myself to a planned singles cruise shortly after my BDAY. I just can't find what I am looking for that is reasonably priced...so I have been searching every available moment...its like a obsession right now...and I am tired and frustrated with search...no big deal I will get over it, but I do hate when I do this. A few moments ago I decided i would let this BDAY pass unrecognized as all the others, in reality I am not gonna let that happen. Just frustrated as to what to do...I don't throw myself parties..that's out. I will figure it out, but I needed to vent...very minor problem in the big picture of things.

tooscaredtodrive88
07-16-2015, 03:38 PM
Happy upcoming birthday! Sounds like you work hard and deserve to treat yourself, completely your way and within your budget. I've never planned a cruise before, but maybe there is a promo-code, coupon, or deal out there that will level out the price. Or a different search site or company rep to negotiate a better price. Like you said, you'll figure it out. Watching the clock for a good-deal sucks, can feel like losing the lotto. Hope you choose to follow through somehow and have a good-time! You earned it!