PDA

View Full Version : eye still swollen

SakuraFett
07-16-2015, 07:50 AM
Ok it's day 3 and my eye is still swollen so I'm going to go to the hospital if it's not any better in a few hours. I'm really super scared, of course I read a bunch of scary things online about what can happen with cellulitis if the antibiotics don't work so I don't know if I can handle this. These past few days have been absolute hell for me. I wake up every couple of hours and when I finally wake up for good I have horrible morning anxiety complete with nausea. I just want this to get better and I'm so afraid of the hospital because I've never been admitted before and ugh. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

mrslizzyg
07-16-2015, 11:22 AM
If it's not getting better, my best advice would be to go see an ophthalmologist. It is by your eye correct? If so, they are going to do a lot better treating it than the hospital. :)

SakuraFett
07-16-2015, 12:19 PM
Thank you so much for your reply. I made an appt for the opthamologist tomorrow so hopefully they will get this thing figured out. I'm just so scared that it hasn't seemed to have gotten any better. I really just don't want to die from this it's so scary. Idk why someone that is such a hypochondriac would end up getting something so crazy like this.